Vision: Sharp Minds, Strong Bodies, Good Hearts
Mission: Growing Leaders, one child at a time
Be on the front line of developing a new breed of Pasifika and Maori learners with a team of innovators.
The Rise UP Academy has a Christian philosophy and applicants would have the willingness and ability to deliver quality learning programmes and work within our Special Character. This is a condition of appointment.
Located in Mangere East, our school is the first Primary Partnership School in Aotearoa. We currently have Years 1-8 with 107 students. We are seeking to recruit a Year 4 Teacher position. We need a teacher who shares our values and have a PASSION for improving student achievement for priority learners.
A Rise UP teacher will:
- Have a genuine heart for children
- Strive for excellence in student achievement
- Have a strong focus on performance and will set high standards for themselves and others
- Recognise the potential in learners and nurture growth
- Implement the NZ Curriculum excellently integrating Christian values
- Commit to being a reflective practitioner
- Demonstrate excellent Inquiry based Pedagogy
- Build high trust, working relationships with staff and parents quickly
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Education degree
- Current New Zealand Teacher Registration
- Experience in whanau engagement and relationship building in a school community
- Focus on the guiding principles of Tu Rangatira and the Pasifika Education Plan
- Demonstrate the utmost respect and drive to see educational success for our priority students
- Applications are welcomed from experienced people who clearly demonstrate these qualities.
People enjoy working for Rise UP because they are making a positive difference to the achievement of children and their whanau.
Applications close Sunday 22 October, 2017
Send CV to: email@example.com